Valentine's Day has got to be one of my favourite holidays, especially now after having babies and my little is starting to get into doing lots of crafts, we are both pretty excited to make valentine's day cards for her friends at school. I've found some really easy DIY valentine's day cards that are so cute and don't cost a whole tonne of money to make. I mean look at some of the inspirational pictures above made from some amazing mamas.
Below are some of favourites that I wanted to share with you. My little girl isn't quite sure of which one we're going to do because they're all so darn cute.
1. I mean seriously how easy is this valentine's day card. All you have to do is get a big bag of cheesy fish crackers, some clear bags (you can get them at the dollar store or michaels) and print out the wording.
2. How cute is this valentine's day card. You BLOW my mind LOVE this one so much.
3. This has got to be my favourite one. I mean what kid doesn't love smores.
4. You gotta love this one.
5. This is a great one if you want to get really crafty. All you need is some thick card stock paper, your hands and paint (how easy is this one).
6. I gotta say this one is also quite easy and so cute.