Easy No NUT Granola Bars
Prep time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 20-25 (depends on your oven) Yields: 12 pieces
- 2 cup – oats, dry
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips - 2/3 cup – coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup of flaxseed - 1 cup – flour, whole wheat - 1/2 teaspoon – baking soda - 1/2 teaspoon – baking powder - 1 teaspoon – cinnamon - 1 teaspoon – salt - 1 teaspoon – vanilla extract - 1/2 cup – honey
- 1/3 cup of pea butter - 2 tablespoon – coconut oil
1. Mix all ingredients and press into greased pan, 9X13. Dough will be VERY dry and crumbly. It's OK, it will still turn out.
2. Press until dough forms with pan.
3. Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until edges are browned. Take out and let cool entirely.
4. Cut into strips and store in snack size bags.
What are some yummy snacks your kiddos love to eat. I'd love to hear what you make. We do the no nut version since my little has a nut allergy, but feel free to add in any kind of nuts you like.
Thank you so much for reading along.
#granolabars #healthysnacks #healthy #snacks #snacktime #yummytreat #yummy