Fall Bucket List
Fall is my favourite season and of course we have a bucket list of fun things to do before winter comes. So below we are sharing some of must to do's this Fall 2017. 1. If you don't know here in Vancouver BC, Canada it rains a lot which is why our province is nicknamed "Raincouver". I have got both my kiddos muddy buddies so even if it rains, they could put on their rain gear and we can still go out and jump in some puddles.
2. We are going to do lots of visits to our local library especially for the end of October because they'll be special halloween themed story visits. Of course do a fun nature walk and no walk will be complete without some yummy hot chocolate as we explore the trailers.
3. Take advantage of the fun programs around your neighbourhood. We lucked out and have a Michaels near our house, so we'll definitely venture there for their amazing 30 minute craft classes, every Saturday, for only $2! For kids aged 3 and up.
4. We will definitely plan on visiting our local nature centre and probably participate in their many fun nature classes.
5. Bake lots of yummy cookies, like caramel sugar cookies, snickerdoodles and maybe try a pumpkin flavoured one.
6. Visit RED WOOD park at least a handful of times. Now this park is magical besides its great giant nature trails, the amazing playground, the best part is the fairy garden area, full of beautiful homemade fairy houses and some days you can even find some fairy dust sprinkled around.
7. Participate at our local HOME DEPOT kids make it classes.
8. Visit the Pumpkin Patch and Apple farms 9. We really want to visit the Gordon MacMillan Southam Observatory. (It’s located right next to the Space Centre and admission is by donation)
10. Of course a family bike ride. But gotta get my little guy a seat to add to my bike first.
11. Visit BEAR CREEK park (from NOV 8th or 9th) to check out the Garden Light Festival
12. Make the most of a sunny fall day and head out for a fun family bike ride.
13.We are going to check out GUILDFORD mall's lego store and enjoy their weekly event (every Tuesday) for a build class
14. Head to the Lego Store for a free Monthly Mini Build event, the first Tuesday of every month.
15. Visit Vancouver Science World, because we have lived here for almost 5 years and have not ventured into this gem just yet.
What are some of your fall fun Bucket lists things you would love to do with your family. I'd love to hear all about it.