Now that we are literally 29 days away from Christmas. We are starting a fun Gift guide. So be on the look out for a series of gift guides for the whole family. We are loving some of these items for my little guy.
1. We love this airplane puzzle
- Encourage little ones to build and spark their imagination with this STEM building, educational Airplane and more toy play set
- Innovative designs, yet a classic concept for children to build their own master pieces and discover more!
- The concept stimulates artistic expression and creativity within children, while making playtime fun!
- Promotes reasoning and intellectual thinking, while also encouraging crafting techniques. Included tools and booklet manual further guide kids to discover more mechanical concepts, while also enhancing their intellectual creativity
- Made with premium craftsmanship, child-friendly and durable wood
2.Obsessed with this construction vehicles puzzles
- 6-piece wooden puzzle with a building-site theme.
- Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands to grasp.
- 2 ways to play: Place pieces in the puzzle board or stand them up for pretend play.
- Pictures under pieces: Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, matching, and problem solving
3. Hi Top Sneakers
- These baby shoes are hand-made from soft, natural leathers + designed in New Zealand
- Elastic laces make hi-tops easy to put on
- Velcro strap for snug fit
- Free of nasty chemicals
4. Down Jacket
- Down jacket with removable faux fur hood
- Features long sleeves with elastic interior cuffs
- sports collar, double snap button and zip fastening, front pockets
- Side zip on the hem and contrasting interior lining
5. Orcas Cardigan
- Faux suede elbow patches
- wooden button details
- slightly widened chest
6. Wooden radio Piggy bank
- double sided piggy bank
- comes in plain, white, black or pink
Thank you so much for checking out our gift guide. What are some of your items on your list for this holiday season.