Overnight French Toast
I have the pickiest kiddos and when it comes to breakfast it's so hard to have just one meal for the kiddos to have. It's usually different dishes for each kid. But when we make these overnight french toast every kiddo loves it. And my fave part is so easy to put together in one dish (can we get a high five).
- butter-topped brioche buns
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
-1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Maple syrup/powdered sugar
1. Mix butter & sugar. Pour in the baking pan.
2. Arrange buns in the baking dish. Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, & salt in a bowl, pour over buns.
3. Sprinkle pecans on top. Put in the refrigerator for at least 4 hrs.
4. Take the pan out of the fridge. Preheat oven to 350° & bake between 20-30 mins.
5. Remove from oven & before serving top with maple syrup/powdered sugar.
This is such an easy quick dish to make. Especially if you have guests over or even to bring to a party it'd be hit. Comment below on some easy delicious meals your kiddos love.
P.S. check out our resource library for awesome printouts