Sharing a super easy crepes recipe. I have no idea what took me so long to give this one a try. I always assumed it'd be so hard to create but to my surprise so easy to make. I've also made this a handful of times already and my kids absolutely love it.
P.S. if you make this recipe once I guarantee you it won't be the last. My kids request this at least twice a week.
Servings: 15 Crepes Time: 25 minutes
2 cups milk
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 flour
pinch of salt
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender to combine
2. Strain mixture through a sieve
3. Heat non-stick skillet to medium heat
4. Pour in 1/3 cup of crepe mixture and spread around the skillet, cook for 1 minute and flip and cook for another minute.
5. Arrange crepes with desired toppings and Enjoy!
We hope you give this easy recipe a try. I've also uploaded a PDF recipe print out available in our free resource library once you subscribe a password will be sent to your inbox. Thanks so much for being here.