It's been some crazy weather here on the west coast (British Columbia) and Muddy buddy's are amazing. It's a waterproof onesie for the outdoors. Whomever thought of inventing this is a genius. Especially if you have a toddler that loves the outdoors this suit will definitely be for you.
The only thing about these suits is that their not insulated, so you'll still need to have your kiddos dressed warmly underneath, but the suit is waterproof so your kiddo will stay dry. I got this amazing suit in an actual buy buy baby store in Langley, but you can also get them online as well but it'll be through the buybuy baby Canadian sister site bedbathandbeyond. And ofcourse you can go on the buybuy baby american site as well.
A description of what the site explains about this amazing suit is that it's unique, waterproof Muddy Buddy Rain Suit by Tuffo gives your little one full-body coverage and protection from the rain and elements, and can also be worn indoors for messy arts and crafts. Lightweight suit is extra comfy while keeping kids clean and dry.
- Tuffo Muddy Buddy Rain Suit keeps your child clean and dry, indoors and outdoors
- Unique waterproof suit with hood provides full-body coverage and protection
- Lightweight with reinforced extra-heavyweight nylon for seat and knees
- Elasticized hood with brim
- Dual front zippers
- Elasticized wrist and ankle cuffs fit over mittens and boots
- All seams are sealed and completely waterproof
- Generous fit allows for easy movement and layers of clothing
- Includes a waterproof travel bag
- Made of 70-denier with polyurethane coating (body)
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
My little guy can literally spend hours in this suit if I let him since it's so lightweight and has the elasticized wrists and ankles it literally keeps all the wetness out.