BBQ Korean Chicken Recipe
In our household, Asian dishes are usually the kiddo's fave. We have a few yummy dishes that we eat at least once a week. And this BBQ Korean Chicken is an absolute fave and soo easy to make with a handful of ingredients.
Prep Time 10 MINUTES
Cook Time 45 MINUTES
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/2 cup rice vinegar
• 3/4 cup brown sugar
• 6 cloves garlic minced
• 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• 8 chicken drumsticks
• Sliced green onions for garnish
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
• In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together the oil and cornstarch.
• Stir in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger.
• Bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce is thick.
• Spray a 4-sided baking sheet or 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Lay the drumsticks out on the pan and brush with the bbq sauce.
• Bake in the 375-degree oven for about 45 minutes.
• Garnish with sliced green onions
Check out our resource library as well. All you gotta do is subscribe to our blog and you'll receive a special password to log into the Library. The library is full of free Recipe PDF print outs and so much more.
We hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe give a try and let us know what you think!