Now that were having our third little baby girl. I've found some great things that have worked for us and wanted to share the many incredible items. But I gotta be honest it's still a little bit overwhelming to get all the things baby girl needs. Some of these items I'm sharing are tried and true and some are completely new to me, but after lots of research and getting sound advice from other mommas, I'm confident these items will definitely do me wonders with a newborn.
1. Ingenuity Wallace Bassinet.... kinda obsessed with this rocking bassinet
2. Fisher Price Bath Tub.... I love that this tub has a baby newborn sling and transforms into a toddler tub.
3. Avent Glass Bottles.... I'm partial to glass because there are no plastics involved.
4. Lollipop Baby Camera... this camera we got a while ago. We got it when we started trying for a baby.
5. New Swaddler Pampers... its the only thing we used for both my babies and we'll definitely use it for baby girl.
6. Braun Thermometer.... we've used this for about a year and it's amazing. The battery life is pretty awesome.
7. Deluxe and Co Diaper Bag.... fave diaper bag and it's a local Canadian shop.
8. Aden and Anais Muslin Swaddlers..... we all heard how amazing these muslin blankets are and its so true. Its so soft.
9. Snuggle Me Organic..... this is like an essential to help babies feel secure and safe.
10. Cloud B Portable Sound machine... this is definitely an essential because with two older kids there will be lots of noise and travelling so this will help baby girl sleep.
11. BIBS USA Pacifiers.... I heard so many awesome things about this. And the best part the nipple of the pacifier mimics the nipple... so no nipple confusion.
12. Shop Beluga Baby Wrap.... another incredible local canadian shop. We love supporting local businesses.
What are some of the newborn baby essentials you can't live without??? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
Thank you so much for reading along.
P.S. This isn't a sponsored post, just sharing some of our fave items.